GCE - Global Connections to Employment is excited to offer IT career opportunities within our fast growing organization. Our mission – “Helping people throughout life’s journey” and the vision to be the trusted partner for improving the quality of life in the communities we serve. GCE serves to help people with disabilities find meaningful employment within multiple service lines in 16 states. GCE IT teams maintain more than 73 government and commercial contracts and we has been honored with numerous awards for service excellence and supporting employee morale. Our IT team is a primary federal contractor for Department of Defense agencies where our focus is on identity management and software development credentialing, and personnel security and benefits. Position Overview
Project Manager II leads team on one more complex software development projects. Coordinates and collaborates with team to meet all project deliverables. Provides input into master plan to meet project requirements. Analyzes new and complex project related problems and creates innovative solutions involving finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools, and solution components. Provides applications systems analysis and programming activities for a Government site, facility or multiple locations. Prepares long and short-range plans for application selection, systems development, systems maintenance, and production activities and for necessary support resources. Oversees all aspects of projects.Job Qualifications Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field. May substitute equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Years of Experience: 3+ years in project management.
- Proficiency Level Required with MS Office Products:intermediate.
- 3 or more years of program/project management experience.
- PMP certification in progress or completed.
- Thorough understanding of software engineering and project management principles.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for a public trust clearance or higher.
- U. S. Citizenship required per government contract.
Some travel may be required, up to 10% of the time.
Interested applicants please visit our Career Center at www.gce.org and complete our on-line applications. Our toll free number is (866) 236-3981.
Global Connections to Employment, Inc. is a Drug Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING REQUIRED