GCE - Global Connections to Employment is excited to offer IT career opportunities within our fast growing organization. Our mission – “Helping people throughout life’s journey” and the vision to be the trusted partner for improving the quality of life in the communities we serve. GCE serves to help people with disabilities find meaningful employment within multiple service lines in 16 states. GCE IT teams maintain more than 73 government and commercial contracts and we has been honored with numerous awards for service excellence and supporting employee morale. Our IT team is a primary federal contractor for Department of Defense agencies where our focus is on identity management and software development credentialing, and personnel security and benefits.
The Telecommunications Analyst is responsible for providing high level support and disaster recovery support. Primary duties include support to plan, design, troubleshoot, and oversee construction and maintenance of telecommunications networks and equipment used for telephones, voicemail, PBX, video or data communication.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Degree Requirement: Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field. May substitute equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Years of Experience: One (1) or more years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Must possess or be able to attain Security+ Certification.
• Must have strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Must have the ability to work independently and to make decisions.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
• Must be able to pass organization screening requirements, including state or federal background screenings as appropriate.
Some travel may be required, up to 10% of the time. The travel may be local or national and may be by car, rail, or air.
Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer including Vets and Disabled. For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement. For reasonable accommodation, please email us at LCIEmployment@bhcpns.org.