Temporarily offering assistance with fuel cost for traveling to Gulf Breeze, Florida.
This position is responsible for safely performing environmental services duties as assigned by management. Quality service is expected to be provided to customers at all times. Must have the knowledge, ability, and willingness, to learn and perform all aspects of all job duties necessary for services provided. Must be able to deep clean floors including Carpet, Tile, Grout, etc.
Duties may vary depending on contact specifications and building assignment but will include:
- Vacuum carpeted floors. Sweep, and damp mop hard floors.
- Empty trash receptacles, to include general and bio hazardous waste, and dispose in appropriate locations for waste stream management. Replace trash can liners neatly; Clean trash bins and lids inside and out.
- Clean ground level interior and exterior glass windows and doors.
- Dust accessible surfaces, fixtures, and furniture. Disinfect phones. Clean baseboards, vents and door jams.
- Clean restroom: sinks, toilets, urinals, plumbing, counters, fixtures, vents, dispensers, etc.
- Neatly maintain the cleanliness and orderly of carts, caddies and storage/janitorial closets.
- Clean and sanitize break rooms, common areas, and kitchen areas to include: sinks, counters, tables, chairs, etc. along with ‘outside’ of microwave and refrigerator.
- Police grounds for leaves, trash, and debris.
- Comply with the training of chemical use: Mixing stations, storage, and appropriate disposal.
- Proper use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and following safety guidelines.
- Six (6) months experience of Custodial/Environmental Services.
- Ability to work various shifts to meet requirements or demands of floor care projects.
- Meet eligibility requirements for work assignment on specified contract.
- Understand oral and/or written instructions.
- Interact appropriately with customers, patients, family members and coworkers.
- Must be able to pass organization screening requirements including state or federal background screenings as appropriate.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk, and frequently required to reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is required to be on his/her feet for extended periods of time.
- The employee frequently must squat, stoop or kneel, reach above the head and reach forward. This job will require lifting and carrying up to 40 lbs, and may require occasional lifting and or moving up to 50 pounds.
Interested applicants please visit our Career Center @ www.gce.organd complete our on-line applications. Our toll free number is (866) 236-3981.
Global Connections to Employment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING REQUIRED