The Business Operations Manager will lead a team of Administrative Assistants, overseeing a variety of support functions such as office management, resource vetting and on-boarding, training and travel coordination, and general purchasing. Daily tasks
will vary greatly and may include creating and using spreadsheets, processing invoices, creating and reviewing documentation, event planning, and vendor management. This position will assist in carrying out process improvement initiatives.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Degree Requirement: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications, or related field.
- May substitute equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Seven (7) or more years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Experience with variety of business operations and office management functions in support of federal contractor.
- Experience with conducting reviews for functions and requirements of processes and procedures to ensure and maintain efficiency.
- Excellent problem identification, analysis and solving skills.
- Must understand the nature of federal contracting environment, and communicate within it effectively.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for a public trust clearance or higher.
- U. S. Citizenship required per government contract.
Travel by car, rail, and/or air may be required, domestically. The percentage of time traveling will vary widely based on the circumstances.
Interested applicants please visit www.gce.org and complete the on-line application. If you require additional assistance, call 866-236-3981.
Global Connections to Employment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Drug Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING REQUIRED