The Lead Mover will assist management in the daily operation of specific contract services deliver to customers in a timely and quality manner. Supervise Moving/Laborer staff. Assist with job training for staff, including safety lessons from GCE training materials.
Orientate and train new employees in the safe and proper operation of equipment as necessary. Assist with establishing and maintaining a positive relationship with customers. Supervise on-site office moves within a federal building that includes; furniture
and equipment moves and replacement, and prepare conference rooms for meetings. Read customer orders, work orders, shipping orders or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must have Lead or Supervisory experience.
- Must be physically able to perform general tasks detailed in the assigned contract.
- Must understand oral and/or written instructions.
- Must interact appropriately with customers, government personnel and staff members.
- Must be able to pass organization screening requirements including state or federal background screenings as appropriate.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to bend, crouch, walk, crawl and reach above head.
- Must to able to assist in lifting equipment and moving furniture when necessary and will occasionally be required to lift or move up to 75 pounds.
Interested applicants please visit our Career Center @ www.gce.org
and complete our on-line applications. Our toll free number is (866) 236-3981.
Global Connections to Employment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING REQUIRED