The Customer Service Representative is responsible for disseminating information and providing assistance consumer complaints. This position will provide information and documents complaints regarding financial institutions and financial products. The Customer
Service Representative will provide accurate and knowledgeable responses to telephone inquiries in a courteous and professional manner, utilizing pre-scripted responses which they must read verbatim to provide basic general and claims specific information.
Utilize standard technology such as telephone, e-mail, and web browser to perform job duties.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum one (1) year of customer service and/or financial products for service experience required.
- Familiarity with CRC or CRM contractor computer systems.
- Must be able to speak English clearly and professionally.
- Ability to effectively work within established contractual turnaround times required.
- Must have demonstrated excellent listening, interpersonal and leadership skills and the ability to organize simultaneous tasks.
- Must be able to pass organization screening requirements including state or federal background screenings as appropriate.
- The employee will be required to operate computer equipment and other basic office equipment.
- The employee will be required to sit for extended periods of time.
- The employee must be able to deliver exceptional customer service during stressful situations/interactions.
- The mental demands, physical demands, and environmental factors described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Interested applicants please visit our Career Center @ www.gce.org
and complete our on-line applications. Our toll free number is (866) 236-3981.
Global Connections to Employment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING REQUIRED