The Subject Matter Expert Journeyman will provide analysis related to the design, development, and integration of hardware, software, man-machine interfaces and all system level requirements to provide an integrated IT solution. Develops integrated system test
requirement, strategies, devices and systems. Responsible for delivering business value to customer by architecting effective information systems solutions that address the customer’s business problems, needs and opportunities, in a manner consistent with
HP’s strategic and business goals. Establish and maintain a professional working relationship at multiple levels both internally and with the customer by understanding the customer’s business context and their unique situation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or related Engineering field, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Science, Information Systems, or a related discipline.
- A minimum of 5 - 8 years relevant industry experience.
- Possess Security+ certification or equivalent.
- Industry certification for Desktop Engineering and Services.
- ITIL v3 Foundation.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- U. S. Citizenship required per government contract.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Interested applicants please visit our Career Center @ www.gce.org
and complete our on-line applications. Our toll free number is (866) 236-3981.
Global Connections to Employment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING REQUIRED