The Battlefield Obscuration Specialist will act as lead analyst and subject matter expert for the MCoE Battlefield Obscuration CBA. Conduct a detailed DOTMLPF analysis, identify gaps (enduring requirements, if any) and develop a Program of Action with Milestones
for eliminating or mitigating the identified gaps. Coordinate and develop the Functional Area Analysis used to identify the required capabilities and tasks, conditions, and standards used to meet mission objective. Coordinate all stages of an F-series analysis
for Battlefield Obscuration. Provide analytic and support services for the development of Battlefield Obscuration CBA analysis.
- Working knowledge of the TRADOC Capabilities Needs Analysis Assessor’s Guide.
- Working knowledge of programming and budget process.
- Working knowledge of Command, Control, Communications, Computer, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) operations and equipment.
- Experience as a Training Developer or Combat Developer.
- Ability to utilize analytical tools and techniques, such as war games and simulations.
- Working knowledge of ARDP 3-0.
- Working knowledge of TRADOC Regulation 350-70.
- Working knowledge of DA Pamphlet 350-38, Standards in Weapons Training.
- Working knowledge of JCIDS process.
- Microsoft Office suite, especially Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Interested applicants please visit our Career Center @ www.gce.org
and complete our on-line applications. Our toll free number is (866) 236-3981.
Global Connections to Employment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING REQUIRED