Responsible for the management and oversight of assigned contracts for adherence to contract requirements and company policies and procedures in the successful performance of assigned accounting units (AUs). Responsible for the fiscal performance of the AU(s)
to promote maximum efficiency. Maintain professional ongoing communication with contract points of contact in a manner that facilitates positive working relationships. Participate in regular performance meetings with the customer / representative to address
quality improvement issues.Interview, select, and train employees to enhance productivity and efficiency of the work force. Manage employees so as to promote maximum productivity, achievement of program goals and favorable employee retention. Perform annual
employee performance evaluations for all direct reports. Address employee complaints in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Must have at least two (2) years of experience in custodial services or related experience.
- Must have previous supervisory experience.
- Must meet eligibility requirements for work assignment on specified contract.
- Must have working knowledge/experience of work described in contract operations.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, a good driving record and be insurable under the corporate policy.
- Must be able to pass all required regulatory/security background screening.
Interested applicants please visit our Career Center @ www.gce.org and complete our on-line applications. Our toll free number is (866) 236-3981.
Global Connections to Employment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Drug Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING REQUIRED