The Food Service Worker I position which will perform the duties required at the following work stations: (work stations may vary depending on contract specifications and building assignment). Line Server - Set up hot and cold food serving stations, Serve
customers proper sized portions at sufficient rates, Removing or refilling hot and cold food items, Communicating with cooks, food runners, supervisors when food items get low or run out, Properly store and label food items.
Dining Room - Clean salad and beverage bar areas and clean spills immediately, Cleaning tables after customer use, Refilling napkin, straw, toothpick, and other food service dispensers, Cut, pan or plate pastries and desserts, Prepare food items for serving
or further cooking. Dish room/ Pots and Pans - Running automatic dishwasher and refilling chemicals as needed, Pre-washing, scrubbing, sorting, separating, and putting away dishes and utensils, Scrubbing pots, pans, and utensils, Clean scullery grease trap
as needed. Clean/de-scale dishwashers. Sanitation/ Custodial - Sweep, vacuum, and/or mop flooring, Deck scrubbing tile and concrete floors, Empty trash cans and deposit trash in appropriate receptacles, Replacing trash liners neatly and clean trash bins and
lids- inside and out, Cleaning ground level interior and exterior glass windows and doors, Cleaning walls, Policing grounds for trash and debris, Re-stocking of paper products, soap, and refilling all other dispensers. Other - Comply with the training of
chemicals: use, mixing, storage, and appropriate disposal. Maintain cleanliness of equipment and ensure they function properly, Keep carts, caddies and storage closets and cabinets orderly, Attend GCE in service training as required. Proper use of PPE and
following safety guidelines.
- Meet eligibility requirements for work assignment on specified contract
- Understand oral and/or written instructions.
- Interact appropriately with customers, government personnel and staff members.
- Must be able to pass organization screening requirements including state or federal background screenings as appropriate.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk, and frequently required to reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is required to be on his/her feet for extended periods of time.
- The employee frequently must squat, stoop or kneel, reach above the head and reach forward.
- This job will require lifting and carrying up to 25 lbs, and may require occasional lifting and or moving up to 50 pounds.
- There will be exposure to extreme hot and cold temperatures.
Interested applicants please visit our Career Center @
www.gce.org and complete our on-line applications. Our toll free number is (866) 236-3981.
Global Connections to Employment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING REQUIRED