The QA Auto Engineer IV serves as a Subject Matter Expert in quality assurance and testing. Performs a broad scope of automation activities for one or more complex software development projects. Leads multiple projects simultaneously and works closely
with Project Managers and Developers. Creates and develops project Software Quality Assurance Testing Plans and implements procedures that conform to the requirements of the contract. Provides an assessment of how the project’s software development testing
process is being implemented relative to the defined process and leads and manages the team on properly developing framework and automation scripts.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Degree Requirement: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field. May substitute equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Years of Experience: 10+ years in software development
- Proficiency Level Required with MS Office Products: advanced.
- 10 or more years of testing/development experience in Waterfall, Agile and/or Iterative development environments using testing tools such as Test Partner, SilkTest or Selenium
- Experience independently testing complicated .Net and Java client/server software suites with multiple independent components. Application testing on the Windows platform with emphasis on Java, XML/SOAP and/or Client/Server .Net applications.
- Relational Database and strong SQL knowledge is needed to create, modify, and validate test data.
- Demonstrated ability developing frameworks and automation scripts in multi-tiered application environments with complex business rules is required.
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle process and the QA function.
- Extensive experience using scripting languages to automate testing tasks (Visual Basic, VBA, or JScript preferred).
- Current experience with automated testing tools such as TestPartner, SilkTest, or Selenium.
- Experience using version control systems such as SVN, CVS, VSS, or TFS.
- Experience using issue tracking software such as Jira, BugZilla, or TestTrack Pro.
- Expert level Experience with the following software languages: Java, Java Script, XML and SQL.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for a public trust clearance or higher.
- U. S. Citizenship required per government contract.
Some travel may be required, up to 10% of the time.
Interested applicants please visit www.gce.org and complete the on-line application. If you require additional assistance, call 866-236-3981.
Global Connections to Employment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Drug Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING REQUIRED