Architect II provides information technology expertise required to facilitate the analysis, design, development, administration, database, testing, operations, system and user support for complex systems and applications. Participates in all phases of
systems development and provides leadership, facilitation, analysis, and design input for the development and maintenance of application systems architecture.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree. May substitute equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 9 or more years of hands-on experience in enterprise IT application development. May substitute equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong background in IT architecture/infrastructure to enable support to planning, implementation, and maintenance.
- Experience with web application development using Spring Frame Work/JQuery/Java /JEE/Apache/TomCat/Web Services.
- Experience with development and good understanding of Oracle, SQL Server Database.
- Experience with test driven development and unit testing.
- Implementation and use of architectural design principles and best practices
- Experience on multiple platforms & agile development is plus.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for a public trust clearance or higher.
- U. S. Citizenship required per government contract.
Some travel may be required, up to 10% of the time.
Interested applicants please visit our Career Center @
www.gce.org and complete our on-line applications. Our toll free number is (866) 236-3981.
Global Connections to Employment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Drug Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING REQUIRED