IT Architect III provides information technology expertise required to facilitate the analysis, design, development, administration, database, testing, operations, system and user support for complex systems and applications. Participates in all phases
of systems development and provides leadership, facilitation, analysis, and design input for the development and maintenance of application systems architecture.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree. May substitute equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 9 or more years of hands-on experience in enterprise IT application development. May substitute equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be a self-starter, team player with excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and as part of a team.
- Strong background in IT architecture/infrastructure to enable support to planning, implementation, and maintenance.
- Experience with web application development using Spring Frame Work/JQuery/Java /JEE/Apache/TomCat/Web Services.
- Experience with development and good understanding of Oracle, SQL Server Database.
- Experience with test driven development and unit testing.
- Implementation and use of architectural design principles and best practices
- Experience on multiple platforms & agile development is plus.
- Work well on a team and individually with the ability to plan and schedule activities to accomplish objectives in dynamic environment.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for a public trust clearance or higher.
- U. S. Citizenship required per government contract.
Some travel may be required, up to 10% of the time.
Interested applicants please visit www.gce.org and complete the on-line application. If you require additional assistance, call 866-236-3981.
Global Connections to Employment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Drug Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING REQUIRED