Project Manager III leads team on one or more complex software development projects and ensures project deliverables are met. Develops and executes master plan to meet project requirements while working directly with the client to provide resolutions to
issues. Analyzes new and complex project related problems and creates innovative solutions involving finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools, and solution components. Provides applications systems analysis and programming activities for a Government
site, facility or multiple locations. Prepares long and short-range plans for application selection, systems development, systems maintenance, and production activities and for necessary support resources. Oversees all aspects of projects.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Degree Requirement: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field. May substitute equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Years of Experience: 7+ years in project management.
- Proficiency Level Required with MS Office Products: advanced.
- 5 or more years of IT project/program management experience, and/or software engineering, and working knowledge of project management principles.
- PMP certification strongly preferred or Certified Scrum Master.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Previous experience in Federal contracts strongly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in both leadership and customer liaison roles.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of all phases of work outlined in contract responsibilities.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Some travel may be required, up to 10% of the time.
Interested applicants please visit www.gce.org and complete the on-line application. If you require additional assistance, call 866-236-3981.
Global Connections to Employment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Drug Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING REQUIRED