The Quality Control Inspector will be responsible for the adherence of the GCE Quality Control Plan (QCP) as it pertains to the performance standards of the specific work site or sites assigned. The QC Inspector is responsible for providing the Project Manager
and operational staff with established performance objectives and inspecting services for defects, timeliness, and discrepancies. This position will receive, investigate, and provide root cause analysis regarding customer complaints and provide recommendations
to correct when deficiencies are confirmed.
- Must have two (2) years of custodial operations experience.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent employee/customer service skills.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and be insurable under the company policy.
- Interact appropriately with customers and employees.
- Be able to pass organization screening requirements including state or federal background screenings as appropriate.
- Must know, understand, and practice safety procedures at all times.
- May travel to and from various locations and buildings through out the year and in various weather conditions.
- Most work will take place indoors.
- May work with cleaning chemicals.
- Will be required to follow Emergency Operations Work Assignment per customer requirements. Schedules are subject to change.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, bend, crouch, climb stairs, reach above head, sit (to drive) and lift up to 40 pounds.
- Will occasionally be required to lift or move up to 50 pounds.
- The mental demands, physical demands and environmental factors described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Interested applicants please visit our Career Center @ www.gce.org
and complete our on-line applications. Our toll free number is (866) 236-3981.
Global Connections to Employment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING REQUIRED