GCE - Global Connections to Employment is excited to offer IT career opportunities within our fast growing organization. Our mission – “Helping people throughout life’s journey” and the vision to be the trusted partner for improving the quality of life
in the communities we serve. GCE serves to help people with disabilities find meaningful employment within multiple service lines in 14 states. GCEs IT teams maintain more than 73 government and commercial contracts and we has been honored with numerous
awards for service excellence and supporting employee morale. Our IT team is a primary federal contractor for Department of Defense agencies where our focus is on identity management and software development credentialing, and personnel security and benefits.
Manage a team performing quality assurance activities for a portfolio of software development projects. Provide oversight and guidance to the development of project Software QA Plans and the implementation of procedures that conform to the requirements of the
contract. Provide an independent assessment of how the project's software development process is being implemented relative to the defined process and recommends methods to optimize the organization's process.
- Degree Requirement: Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field experience. May substitute equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Years of Experience: 10+ years of experience testing web/desktop/embedded platforms, endpoints and software certifications. 3+ years of direct staff management experience.
- Experience working in different software development frameworks (i.e. waterfall, iterative, agile, etc.).
- Solid experience with software testing principles and testing tools.
- Successfully managed hybrid and distributed teams.
- Working experience with database testing, at least with one of the following: SQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Postgres.
- Working knowledge of automation at the API, UI and Integration levels for different platforms.
- Working knowledge of various programming languages: C, C++, C#, .NET, Java and PHP.
- Knowledge of bug tracking, version control, build automation and test case control systems (e.g. JIRA, SVN, GIT, Eclipse, Jenkins).
- Demonstrated leadership, collaboration, critical thinking and teamwork in addressing decisions and resolving issues.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements.
- U. S. Citizenship required per government contract.
- Some travel may be required, up to 10% of the time.
Interested applicants please visit our Career Center @ www.gce.org and complete our on-line applications. Our toll free number is (866) 236-3981.
Global Connections to Employment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Drug Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING REQUIRED