GCE - Global Connections to Employment
is excited to offer IT career opportunities within our fast growing organization. Our mission – “Helping people throughout life’s journey” and the vision to be the trusted partner for improving the
quality of life in the communities we serve. GCEs serves to help people with disabilities find meaningful employment within multiple service lines in 14 states. GCEs IT teams maintain more than 73 government and commercial contracts and we has been honored
with numerous awards for service excellence and supporting employee morale. Our IT team is a primary federal contractor for Department of Defense agencies where our focus is on identity management and software development credentialing, and personnel security
IT Architect III provides information technology expertise required to facilitate the analysis, design, development, administration, database, testing, operations, system and user support for complex systems and applications. Participates in all phases of systems
development and provides leadership, facilitation, analysis, and design input for the development and maintenance of application systems architecture.
- Bachelor’s Degree. May substitute equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 9 or more years of hands-on experience in enterprise IT application development.
- Strong background in IT architecture/infrastructure to enable support to planning, implementation, and maintenance.
- Experience with web application development using Spring Frame Work/JQuery/Java /JEE/Apache/TomCat/Web Services.
- Experience with development and good understanding of Oracle, SQL Server Database.
- Experience with test driven development and unit testing.
- Experience on multiple platforms & agile development is plus.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for a public trust clearance or higher.
- U. S. Citizenship required per government contract.
- Some travel may be required, up to 10% of the time.
Interested applicants please visit www.gce.org and complete the on-line application. If you require additional assistance, call 866-236-3981.
Global Connections to Employment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Drug Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING REQUIRED