The Mover will facilitate on-site office moves within a federal building that includes; furniture and equipment moves and replacement, and preparing conference rooms for meetings. Read customer orders, work orders, shipping orders or requisitions to determine
items to be moved, gathered or distributed. Conduct hall sweeps, move materials and items to storage or other designated areas. Move and replace furniture and equipment from one location to another on-site. Deliver boxed shipments to designated office or other
space. Open bales, crates, and other containers. Compile worksheets or tickets from customer specifications. Complete requisition forms to order supplies. Accurately track moves, deliveries and other requests for reporting purposes.
- Must meet eligibility requirements for work assignment on specified contract.
- Must interact appropriately with customers, government personnel and staff members.
- Must be able to pass organization screening requirements including state or federal background screenings as appropriate.
- Must understand oral and/or written instructions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to bend, crouch, walk, crawl and reach above head.
- Must to able to assist in lifting equipment and moving furniture when necessary and will occasionally be required to lift or move up to 75 pounds.
- The mental demands, physical demands, and environmental factors described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Interested applicants please visit our Career Center @ www.gce.org
and complete our on-line applications. Our toll free number is (866) 236-3981.
Global Connections to Employment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING REQUIRED