GCE - Global Connections to Employment
is excited to offer IT career opportunities within our fast growing organization. Our mission – “Helping people throughout life’s journey” and the vision to be the trusted partner for improving the
quality of life in the communities we serve. GCEs serves to help people with disabilities find meaningful employment within multiple service lines in 14 states. GCEs IT teams maintain more than 73 government and commercial contracts and we has been honored
with numerous awards for service excellence and supporting employee morale. Our IT team is a primary federal contractor for Department of Defense agencies where our focus is on identity management and software development credentialing, and personnel security
Project Manager III leads team on one or more complex software development projects and ensures project deliverables are met. Develops and executes master plan to meet project requirements while working directly with the client to provide resolutions to issues.
Analyzes new and complex project related problems and creates innovative solutions involving finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools, and solution components. Provides applications systems analysis and programming activities for a Government site,
facility or multiple locations. Prepares long and short-range plans for application selection, systems development, systems maintenance, and production activities and for necessary support resources. Oversees all aspects of projects.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Degree Requirement: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field. May substitute equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Years of Experience: 7+ years in project management.
- 5 or more years of IT project/program management experience, and/or software engineering, and working knowledge of project management principles.
- PMP certification strongly preferred or Certified Scrum Master.
- Previous experience in Federal contracts strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of all phases of work outlined in contract responsibilities.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- U. S. Citizenship required per government contract.
- Some travel may be required, up to 10% of the time.
Interested applicants please visit www.gce.org and complete the on-line application. If you require additional assistance, call 866-236-3981.
Global Connections to Employment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Drug Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING REQUIRED