The Shift Leader I is responsible for safely performing contract duties as assigned by management. Quality customer service is expected to be provided at all times. Knowledge and willingness to learn all aspects of the job is a requirement of the position.
Assist management in the daily operations of specific contract services delivered to customers in a timely and quality manner. Assist with job training for staff, including safety lessons from GCE training materials. Orientate and train new employees in the
safe and proper operation of equipment as necessary. Distribute work assignments to employees as directed. Physical scrubbing of baseboards, corners, etc. Perform sweeping and mopping hard floors; vacuum carpeted floors. Maintain cleanliness of equipment and
ensure it functions properly. Promptly report worn and broken equipment to supervisor. Responsible for keys, combinations, and equipment and/or asset control. Responsible for securing building when work is complete. Assist with establishing and maintaining
a positive relationship with customers. Respond to customer complaints. Perform direct contract functions and/or labor 75% of the work day. Perform duties required by site specific statement of work.
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year custodial services or related experience.
- Ability to work independently as needed to support the group effort.
- Must be able to pass organization screening requirements, including state or federal background screenings as appropriate.
- Must be physically able to perform general tasks detailed in the assigned contract.
- Must be able to interact appropriately with customers and employees.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to bend, crouch, walk, climb stairs and ladders, reach above head, sit (to drive) and lift up to 40 pounds.
- Will occasionally be required to lift or move up to 50 pounds
Interested applicants please visit our Career Center @ www.gce.org
and complete our on-line applications. Our toll free number is (866) 236-3981.
Global Connections to Employment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Drug Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING REQUIRED