GCE - Global Connections to Employment is excited to offer IT career opportunities within our fast growing organization. Our mission – "Helping people throughout life’s journey" and the vision to be the trusted partner for improving the quality of life
in the communities we serve. GCE serves to help people with disabilities find meaningful employment within multiple service lines in 14 states, including internationally. GCEs IT teams maintain more than 73 government and commercial contracts and we have
been honored with numerous awards for service excellence and supporting employee morale. Our IT team is a primary federal contractor for Department of Defense agencies where our focus is on identity management and software development credentialing, and
personnel security and benefits.
Software Business Analyst III for one or more moderately complex software engineering projects. Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs. Documents requirements, defines scope and objectives, and formulates systems to parallel overall
business strategies. Formulates/defines system scope and objectives. Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results. Prepares detailed specifications
for programs. Assists in the design, development, testing, implementation, and documentation of new software and enhancements of existing applications. Works with project managers, developers, and end users to ensure application designs meet business requirements.
Assists all phases of software systems programming applications. Evaluates new and existing software products.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Degree Requirement: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field. May substitute equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Years of Experience: 7+ years in business analysis.
- Proficiency Level Required with MS Office Products:advanced.
- Familiar with relational database concepts, and client-server concepts.
- Knowledge of Use Case development and analysis.
- Knowledge of best practices for developing documentation, including but not limited to Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Familiar with different software testing processes.
- Ability to work with all levels of management, client executives, and client representatives.
- Demonstrated competency in interviewing program stakeholders and documenting functional specifications and other documents.
- Self-starter and independent learner capable of performing complex work with minimal guidance.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for a public trust clearance or higher.
- U. S. Citizenship required per government contract.
- Some travel may be required, up to 10% of the time.
Interested applicants please visit www.gce.org and complete the on-line application. If you require additional assistance, call 866-236-3981.
Global Connections to Employment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Drug Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING REQUIRED