GCE - Global Connections to Employment is excited to offer career opportunities within our fast growing organization. Our mission – "Helping people throughout life’s journey" and the vision to be the trusted partner for improving the quality of life in
the communities we serve. We are a "Top 25" non-profit provider under the AbilityOne® Program. GCE serves to help people with disabilities find meaningful employment in multiple business service lines in 14 states, including internationally. GCEs IT teams
maintains government and commercial contracts and we have been honored with numerous awards for service excellence and supporting employee morale. Our IT team is a primary federal contractor for DMDC for DoD, where our focus is on identity management and software
development credentialing, and personnel security and benefits. We offer competitive compensation and benefits package.
: The Information Assurance (IA) Specialist V will provide information security support for information systems and IT operations.
- Degree Requirement: Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field. May substitute equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Fifteen (15) or more years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Experience with DoD’s RMF, DIACAP, NIST Certification & Accreditation.
- Must possess Security + or CISSP certification.
- Advanced understanding of software installation and configuration.
- Working knowledge of networks and network devices (switches, routers, firewalls, etc.).
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements.
- U. S. Citizenship required per government contract.
Travel Requirements: Some travel may be required, up to 10% of the time.
At Global Connections to Employment, we value differences. We are committed to inclusion across race, gender, physical or mental ability, age, religion, identity, and experience. This commitment motivates us everyday. We’re passionate about creating opportunities
for all people on their unique journey through life.
To Apply: Interested applicants please visit
www.gce.org and complete the on-line application. If you require additional assistance, call 866-236-3981.
Global Connections to Employment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Drug Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING REQUIRED