GCE - Global Connections to Employment is excited to offer career opportunities within our fast growing organization. Our mission – "Helping people throughout life’s journey" and the vision to be the trusted partner for improving the quality of life in
the communities we serve. We are a "Top 25" non-profit provider under the AbilityOne® Program. GCE serves to help people with disabilities find meaningful employment in multiple business service lines in 14 states, including internationally. GCEs IT teams
maintains government and commercial contracts and we have been honored with numerous awards for service excellence and supporting employee morale. Our IT team is a primary federal contractor for DMDC for DoD, where our focus is on identity management and software
development credentialing, and personnel security and benefits. We offer competitive compensation and benefits package.
Liaison between GCE leadership and client. Primary duty is to customarily and regularly direct the work of multiple full-time employees or their equivalent. May also direct the work of GCE subcontractors. Responsible for leading and supervising assigned
staff, and ensuring staff perform the highest quality of work that meets or exceeds contract standards as established by GCE.
Quality Assurance Specific:
As the Quality Assurance Deputy Program Manager, you will lead our team of quality assurance engineers and utilize your industry-proven experience and planning practices to assess business needs, organizational capabilities, and insights to design and execute
Quality Assurance strategies and tactical plans that achieve quality results and increase business value. You will interface with senior executives by providing them with clear communication and leadership surrounding the quality and agility of our processes
- Degree Requirement: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field. May substitute equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Years of Experience: 12 of experience in Information Technology (IT) project and program management and 12+ years testing web/desktop/embedded platforms, endpoints and software certifications.
- Minimum of 5 years of QA leadership/supervisory experience (manager or above).
- Previous experience in managing Federal contracts with SCA requirements.
- Knowledge of all phases of work outlined in contract responsibilities.
- Experience in monitoring industry trends and directions; developing and presenting substantive technology recommendations to senior management.
- Excellent analytical thinking, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with strong ability to influence both technology and business partners.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lead development of strategic plans and operating plans, to grow, enhance quality assurance procedures, processes and transform a business.
- Experience with managing independent verification and validation (IV&V) QA projects.
- Working experience with database testing, at least with one of the following: SQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Postgres.
- Experience using version control systems such as SVN, CVS, VSS, or TFS.
- Knowledge of bug tracking, version control, build automation and test case control systems (e.g. JIRA, SVN, GIT, Eclipse, Jenkins).
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins and GIT and other significant tools.
- Experience working in automated test and continuous deployment environments.
- Extensive knowledge of automation at the API, UI and Integration levels for different platforms.
- Experience with automated testing tools such as Selenium.
- Experience in creating Dashboard and the KPI customizations for SDLC metrics reporting for the test coverage, test, release status, etc.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements.
- U. S. Citizenship required per government contract.
Some travel may be required, up to 10% of the time.
Interested applicants please visit www.gce.org and complete the on-line application. If you require additional assistance, call 866-236-3981.
Global Connections to Employment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Drug Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING REQUIRED