This position is responsible for overseeing the Food Service (FS) daily operations. This position is responsible for oversight and management of performing duties for their assigned area. Quality customer service is expected to be provided to the customer at
all times. Knowledge and willingness to learn all aspects of the job is a requirement of the position. Job Duties include: Ensure daily operation of specific contract services are delivered to customers in a timely and quality manner. Understand, prepare
and complete daily worksheets. Ensure compliance with contract standards. Conduct routine inspections. Monitor and keep notes regarding progress of individuals towards meeting job requirements. Perform quality inspections. Ensure all work related information
acquired is handled in a confidential manner. Responsible for cashier close-out process. Assist in interviewing, selecting, and training employees to enhance productivity and efficiency of the work force. Manage employees so as to promote maximum productivity,
achievement of program goals and favorable employee retention. May conduct annual employee performance evaluations for direct reports.
- Minimum one (1) year experience in Food Services (FS) or related area.
- Minimum one (1) year experience supervising or leading teams.
- Must meet eligibility requirements for work assignment on specified contract.
- Must be able to pass organization screening requirements including state or federal background screenings as appropriate.
- Understand oral and/or written instructions and speak and write English fluently.
- Must rotate workweek hours to ensure observation of all shifts on a weekly basis.
- Interact appropriately with customers and employees.
- Requires a valid driver’s license and be insurable under agency policy.
- Have good management communication (writing and verbal) and people skills,
- Must possess knowledge of the Tri-Service Standards (Sanitation and Medical standards)
- Must have basic computer knowledge. (Excel, Microsoft Word, etc.)
- May travel to and from various locations and buildings throughout the year and in various weather conditions.
- Most work will take place indoors.
- May work with cleaning chemicals.
- Will be required to follow Emergency Operations Work Assignment per customer requirements.
- Schedules are subject to change.
- May require working early morning, mid-morning, afternoon and/or evening hours as well weekends and Holidays.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to bend, crouch, walk, climb stairs and ladders, reach above head, sit (to drive) and lift up to 40 pounds.
- Will occasionally be required to lift or move up to 50 pounds.
Interested applicants please visit our Career Center @ www.gce.org and complete our on-line applications. Our toll free number is (866) 236-3981.
Global Connections to Employment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING REQUIRED