The Project Manager II is responsible for the management and oversight of assigned contracts for adherence to contract requirements and company policies and procedures in the successful performance of assigned accounting unit. Responsible for the fiscal performance
of the AU to promote maximum efficiency. This position will be responsible for contract operations generating at least $1 million in revenue. This position will be responsible for the overall management and oversight of services provided through assigned contractual
agreements. Participate in RFPs, and pricing negotiations for above contract work. Manage performance of the contract to promote maximum efficiency and achievement of established contractual goals. Maintain professional ongoing communication with contract
points of contact in a manner that facilitates positive working relationships. Participate in regular performance meetings with the customer / representative to address quality improvement issues. Ensure that all Service Contract Act (SCA) and/or Collective
Bargaining Agreement (CBA) requirements are met. Ensure the quality of work performed meets or exceeds contract standards and those established by Global Connections to Employment (GCE). Manage fiscal performance to promote maximum efficiency and achievement
of established financial goals. Monitor and maintain program goals to meet organization and division expectations. Ensure all safety training is conducted, documented, and maintained for record via company requirements. Perform periodic operational efficiency
analysis and provide recommendations on ways / methods for improvement. Participate in monthly or as required budget / financial reviews in relation to budgetary targets. Interview, select, and train employees to enhance productivity and efficiency of the
work force. Manage employees so as to promote maximum productivity, achievement of program goals and favorable employee retention. Perform annual employee performance evaluations for all direct reports. Address employee complaints in accordance with company
policies and procedures. Discipline employees in accordance with company policies and procedures. Perform supervisory administrative duties including: weekly scheduling, time sheets, expense reports, etc.
- Must have at least two (2) years of experience in food services or related services.
- Must have two (2) years of supervisory experience
- Must meet eligibility requirements for work assignment on specified contract.
- Must have advanced knowledge/experience of work described in contract operations.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, a good driving record and be insurable under the corporate policy.
- Must be able to pass all required regulatory/security background screening.
- May travel to and from various locations and buildings throughout the year and in various weather conditions. (Most work will take place indoors.)
- May work with cleaning chemicals.
- Will be required to follow Emergency Operations Work Assignment per customer requirements.
- Schedules are subject to change. May require working early morning, mid-morning, afternoon and/or evening hours as well weekends and Holidays.
- Will regularly required to bend, crouch, walk, climb stairs and ladders, reach above head, sit (to drive) and lift up to 40 pounds.
- Will occasionally be required to lift or move up to 50 pounds.
- May be required to remove snow from sidewalks, driveways, and parking areas, using snow shovels or snow plows.
Interested applicants please visit our Career Center @ www.gce.org and complete our on-line applications. Our toll free number is (866) 236-3981.
Global Connections to Employment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING REQUIRED