At Global Connections to Employment (GCE),
our employees are professional and our Pillars of Operational Excellence ensure that we consistently exceed customer expectations. At GCE, we value differences. We are committed to inclusion across
race, gender, physical or mental ability, age, religion, identity, and experience. This commitment motivates us everyday. We’re passionate about creating opportunities for all people on their unique journey through life. GCE also offers a competitive benefits
and compensation package.
Interested applicants please visit our Career Center @ www.gce.org
and complete our on-line applications. Reference requisition #9100. Our toll free number is (866) 236-3981.
The Talent Development Specialist will exercise discretion and independent judgment while serving as an extension of the GCE Organizational Management Systems corporate office to provide training and related support to all contract sites. This position will
oversee the talent development function in their respective region. Duties will include: conducting orientation, creating talent development plans, developing site specific training plans, facilitating OJT with field staff, facilitate culture development and
serve as the LMS administrator for their respective region. This position will build and maintain effective relationships with contract site management, and work together with the GCE corporate office to provide guidance and support to managers with respect
to talent development initiatives. Job Duties include: Conduct orientation sessions and acclimate new hires to GCE's culture/organization. Develop Talent Development Plans for all employees. Facilitate all mandatory training requirements. Facilitate OJT
with field staff. Organize/Assist staff with fulfilling their development plans. Assist site leadership with the validation of employee competency levels. Develop site-specific training plans. Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught
skills and techniques to work behavior (transfer of knowledge). Track all contract site training hours and document in Kronos. Serve as LMS Administrator for respective region. Assist management and colleagues with accessing the LMS.
- Bachelor's degree in Education or a related field. May substitute equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two (2) years of training experience (classroom and/or webinar).
- One (1) year training development experience.
- Must be able to use independent judgment and discretion in the course of performing Talent Development Specialist job duties.
- Capable of dealing with all levels of management, customers, and external vendors.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with specific strength in addressing group audiences.
- Must have strong organization and time management, critical thinking, and decision making skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word and PowerPoint.
Travel by car, rail and/or air may be required. The percentage of time traveling will vary widely based on the circumstances.
Global Connections to Employment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Drug Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING REQUIRED.