Global Connections to Employment (GCE) is passionate about helping people throughout life's journey. Our employees are professional and our Pillars of Operational Excellence ensure that we consistently exceed customer expectations. We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package.
The Stock Clerk will receive, store, and issue HAZMAT materials and compiles stock records of items at Issue Centers within FRCSW. Sorts or weighs incoming articles to verify receipt of items on requisition or invoice. Examines stock to verify conformance to specifications. Inventories and replenishes speed carts and stages them for customer use. Stores articles in bins, on floor or on shelves, according to identifying information such as style, size or type of material. Fills orders or issues supplies from stock, prepares periodic, special or perpetual inventory of stock. Performs shelf life reviews, compiles reports on adjustments of inventory counts and stock records, spoilage of or damage to stock, location changes, and may mark identifying codes, figures, or letters on articles.
- Must meet eligibility requirements for work assignment on specified contract.
- Must understand oral and/or written instructions.
- Must interact appropriately with customers, government personnel and staff members.
- Must be able to pass organization screening requirements including state or federal background screenings as appropriate.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to bend, crouch, walk, climb stairs and ladders, reach above head, sit (to drive) and lift up to 40 pounds.
- The employee is required to be on his/her feet for extended periods of time.
- The employee frequently must squat, stoop or kneel, reach above the head and reach forward.
- The mental demands, physical demands, and environmental factors described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Interested applicants please visit our Career Center @ www.gce.org
and complete our on-line applications. Our toll free number is (866) 236-3981.
Global Connections to Employment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING REQUIRED