GCE - Global Connections to Employment is excited to offer career opportunities within our fast growing organization. Our mission – "Helping people throughout life’s journey" and the vision to be the trusted partner for improving the quality of life in
the communities we serve. We are a "Top 25" non-profit provider under the AbilityOne® Program. GCE serves to help people with disabilities find meaningful employment in multiple business service lines in 14 states, including internationally. GCEs IT teams
maintains government and commercial contracts and we have been honored with numerous awards for service excellence and supporting employee morale. Our IT team is a primary federal contractor for DMDC for DoD, where our focus is on identity management and software
development credentialing, and personnel security and benefits. We offer competitive compensation and benefits package.
The Deltek Costpoint Analyst is involved in the day-to-day support of the GCE projects and financials within the Deltek Enterprise. The Deltek Enterprise currently consists of Deltek’s Costpoint, Time & Expense (T&E), and Cognos. The focus of this role will
be supporting Costpoint including: projects from setup to close-out, financial reporting, financial reconciliation, and month-end and year-end processing.
- Degree Requirement: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field. May substitute equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Years of Experience: 5+ years working with Deltek Costpoint and Time & Expense in the project, accounting, timesheets, and labor modules. 5+ years working in an accounting or financial area.
- Prior government contracting experience in terms of project FAR clauses, accounts receivable, deliverables, modifications, reporting, DCAA requirements, auditors.
- Firm understanding of different project types and how to configure Costpoint billing for each such as: T&M, FFP, CR.
- Must be able to work with many groups to accomplish goals including: contracts, IT, accounting, HR/payroll, upper management, project managers, and low level employees.
- Needs to be able to document processes and training guides as well as train users.
- Excellent problem identification, analysis and solving skills.
- Must be proactive and be comfortable working in a quickly evolving environment.
- Must demonstrate attention to detail and exhibit discretion in the course of performing job duties.
- US citizenship required per government contract
- Some travel may be required.
At Global Connections to Employment, we value differences. We are committed to inclusion across race, gender, physical or mental ability, age, religion, identity, and experience. This commitment motivates us everyday. We’re passionate about creating opportunities
for all people on their unique journey through life.
Interested applicants please visit www.gce.org and complete the on-line application. If you require additional assistance, call 866-236-3981.
GCE, we value differences. We are committed to inclusion across race, gender, physical or mental ability, age, religion, identity, and experience. This commitment motivates us everyday. We’re passionate about creating opportunities for all people on their
unique journey through life. GCE is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Drug Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING REQUIRED